Transportation Technical Committee (TTC)
The Transportation Technical Committee (TTC) helps assure a coordinated regional transportation system by providing input on projects and conducting technical reviews of activities such as work programs and transportation studies. The group is composed of 22 professionals from various local and state agencies, including:
- One representative of the City of Airway Heights;
- One representative of the City of Cheney;
- One representative of the City of Liberty Lake;
- Three representatives of the City of Spokane;
- Two representatives of the City of Spokane Valley;
- One representative of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians;
- One representatives of small cities/towns;
- Three representatives of Spokane County;
- One representative of the Spokane International Airport;
- One representative of Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency;
- One representative of the Spokane Regional Health District; and
- Two representatives of Spokane Transit Authority;
- One representative of the Spokane Tribe of Indians;
- Three representatives of Washington State Department of Transportation District 6;
- One non-voting ex-officio staff representative of the Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration.
The TTC meets every fourth Wednesday of the month at 1:30 pm at the SRTC office in the Paulsen Building, 421 W Riverside Ave Suite 504, Spokane, WA 99201. The public is welcome to attend TTC meetings and there is an opportunity for public comment. All meeting dates are subject to change. Word document versions of all downloads can be obtained by emailing mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (509) 343-6370.
The agenda and packet for the June 27 meeting will be available by June 21.
- December 2017 TTC Packet
- November 2017 TTC Packet
- October 2017 TTC Packet
- September 2017 TTC Packet
- August 2017 TTC Packet
- July 2017 TTC packet
- June 2017 TTC Packet
- May 2017 TTC packet
- April 2017 TTC Packet
- March 2017 TTC Packet
- February 2017 TTC Packet
- January 2017 TTC packet
For TTC Packets prior to 2017, please contact SRTC at (509) 343-6370 or at email@example.com.
SRTC Advisory Committee Bylaws & Procedures