Horizon 2045 is the region’s long-range transportation plan, also known as a Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP). SRTC develops this plan as a multi-modal “blueprint” aimed at meeting the transportation needs of the Spokane region through the year 2045. It is based on projections for growth in population, housing and jobs and considers all modes of transportation, including private vehicles, public transit, bicycling, walking, freight movement, rail and air travel.
Horizon 2045 was adopted by the SRTC Board of Directors on 12/9/2021.
PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
There are no public engagement events scheduled right now.
Does your committee or group want to know more about Horizon 2045 or what we do at SRTC?
Request a presentation on Horizon 2045 or SRTC 101 – Email email@example.com
HOW YOUR FEEDBACK WAS USED
1. Horizon 2045 Transportation Questionnaire
Transportation Questionnaire Results
2. Horizon 2045 Focus Group Conversations
Community Engagement Technical Report
3. Horizon 2045 Public Outreach Overview
Public Outreach Report
Horizon 2045 Project Manager
Mike Ulrich, firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon 2045 Engagement Manager
Kylee Jones, email@example.com
PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT PRESENTATION
For the Horizon 2045 plan update, SRTC is committed to the following community engagement goals.
Meeting Recording: Public Meeting #1 – June 30, 2021
Meeting Recording: Public Meeting #2 – October 14, 2021
Horizon 2045 Engagement Goals
- Educate community members about SRTC’s roles in the region and share what Horizon 2045 is.
- Understand your transportation needs, challenges, barriers, and priorities.
- Share the new sections and updated components of Horizon 2045 and solicit feedback from stakeholders, partners, and community members.
- Engage with historically excluded and hard-to-reach communities using creative outreach strategies.