In observance of Christmas, SRTC will be close at 12:00 pm on Thu Dec 24 and re-open on Mon Dec 28; the office will also be closed on Friday, January 1 for New Years Day. We wish everyone happy and safe holidays!
November Committee Meetings Canceled
The November Transportation Technical Committee (TTC) meeting has been canceled due to a lack of agenda items. The next regular meeting will be Wednesday, December 16 at 1:30 pm.
Additionally, the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) will not meet again until December 28.
Board of Directors Meeting Dec 10
The next virtual meeting of the SRTC Board of Directors will be on Thursday, December 10 at 1:00 pm. Members of the public are invited to observe; public comments are accepted, but must be submitted in writing ahead of time. More info at: SRTC Board of Directors page.
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Because of the Christmas holiday, both the Transportation Technical Committee and Transportation Advisory Committee will meet one week earlier than usual. The TTC will meet on Wed, Dec 16 at 1:30 pm and TAC members will convene on Mon, Dec 21 at 3:00 pm. Both meetings will be held via videoconference and are open to the public. Look for log-in information and agendas one week in advance of the meetings.
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
In response to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s Safe Start Washington plan for the COVID-19 pandemic:
* Our office space remains closed until Spokane County moves into Phase 3.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
Sabrina C. Minshall, SRTC Executive Director
Who We Are & What We Do
The Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) is the lead agency for transportation planning for the area covered by Spokane County. SRTC offers services that include conducting transportation studies, census information analysis, air quality conformity and analysis, traffic count data, travel demand modeling and distributing state and federal funds to local transportation projects and programs. For more information on SRTC and member jurisdictions, see the “About SRTC” page.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.