Next Board Meeting Jan 9
Thursday January 13 at 1:00pm on Zoom is the next regular SRTC’s Board of Directors meeting, which is open to the public and everyone is welcome. Public comments are accepted, but due to the nature of on-line meetings, you must submit them in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 509.343.6370.
Agenda and meeting materials can be found at: Board of Directors page
Click the image on the left for a one-page list of all the 2022 Board of Directors, Transportation Technical Committee and Technical Advisory Committee meetings. Please note all dates/times subject to change.
January Committee Meetings
Transportation Technical Committee: Wednesday January 26 at 1:00 pm on Zoom
Tranportation Advisory Committee: Wednesday, January 26 at 3:00 pm on Zoom
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
* Our office location remains closed until further notice.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.