Seeking Public Input
SRTC would like to know what you think about a proposed amendment to the 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program. This amendment would add three new projects and amend the funding of one other. Details about the project and how to comments are at: Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
Public Survey Now Open
SRTC is currently updating the long-range transportation plan, Horizon 2045, for the greater Spokane region. A virtual public meeting about the plan update was held June 30, 2021 over Zoom and Facebook Live Stream – if you missed the meeting and would like to view it, go to the SRTC Facebook page, @SRTCSpokane.
SRTC is eager to incorporate your input into the plan about your transportation needs, challenges and priorities through a short survey: Click the following link for the survey, which is open until 8/15/21. Transportation Questionnaire
Upcoming Committee Meetings
The next Transportation Advisory Committee meeting is Monday, July 26 at 3:00 pm and the Transportation Technical Committee meets on Wednesday, July 28 at 1:30 pm. Both sessions are open the public and everyone is welcome.
Next SRTC Board Meeting August 12
The SRTC Board of Directors will convene virtually on Thursday, August 12 The meeting agenda and packet will be posted by August 6. Members of the public are welcome to attend and there is an opportunity to submit public comments.
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
* Our office location remains closed until further notice.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.