To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
In response to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s Safe Start Washington plan for the COVID-19 pandemic:
* Our office space remains closed until Spokane County moves into Phase 3.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
Sabrina C. Minshall, SRTC Executive Director
Transportation Technical Committee Meeting 9/23
SRTC’s Transportation Technical Committee (TTC) will meet on Wed. Sept 23 at 1:30 on Zoom. The meeting agenda, info about how to watch the meeting, and more at the link below. TTC meetings are always open to the public and everyone is welcome. Hope to see you (virtually) there! https://bit.ly/3hDlU8c
Transportation Advisory Committee Meets on 9/28/20
The Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) will meet on Monday Sept 28 at 3:00 on Zoom. The meeting agenda, information about how to watch the meeting, and more at the link below. TAC meetings are always open to the public and everyone is welcome. https://www.srtc.org/transportation-advisory-committee/
View a Recording of the Sept 15 TIP Public Meeting
SRTC is seeking public input on the draft 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and we hosted a virtual public meeting webinar to give members of the public a chance to hear about the program document and receive project information from staff members from area transportation agencies. The webinar was live on Tuesday, September 15 from 12:00–1:00 p.m. Staff from SRTC, City of Spokane, WSDOT and City of Spokane Valley will be presenting information about the TIP as well as highlighting the following specific projects. City of Spokane Thor/Freya Hartson to Sprague Reconstruction Project | WSDOT Bridge Preservation Program | City of Spokane Valley Pines/BNSF Railroad Grade Separation Project.
Click here to view a recording of the webinar: https://youtu.be/KGTqMaIBg-s
2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program Open for Public Comment
Can I get a drum roll please? Announcing the release of the draft 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program, or TIP. The TIP is a 4-year program of transportation projects sponsored by various agencies within Spokane County. The 2021-2024 TIP consists of 69 projects totaling about $714 million in transportation investments. Click here to view the plan document and then let us know what you think! https://www.srtc.org/transportation-improvement-program/
Who We Are & What We Do
The Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) is the lead agency for transportation planning for the area covered by Spokane County. SRTC offers services that include conducting transportation studies, census information analysis, air quality conformity and analysis, traffic count data, travel demand modeling and distributing state and federal funds to local transportation projects and programs. For more information on SRTC and member jurisdictions, see the “About SRTC” page.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.