US 195/Interstate 90 Study Open House is Live!
For the past 18 months a Study Advisory Team has been gathering community input, collecting data, and conducting analysis on transportation issues in the US 195/I-90 corridor to evaluate many project ideas and strategies to address safety, mobility, access, and growth challenges in the study area. Now the study is asking the community to review and provide input on the proposed corridor improvement strategies; two packages of projects that improve safety, increase local connectivity, and accommodate the needs of planned development. Input is critical to help regional leaders make informed decisions about the future of transportation in the area.
Visit the online Open House on the Study website at: https://us195transportationstudy.com/
April Committee Meetings
The Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) will meet on Monday, April 26 at 3:00 pm
The Transportation Technical Committee (TTC) meets on Wednesday, April 28 at 1:30 pm.
Both meetings will be held on Zoom.
Seeking Qualified Candidates for Executive Director
2021 Call for Preservation Projects
Announcing the SRTC 2021 Call for Preservation Projects! This call will be used to fund capital maintenance and preservation projects to obligate in 2022 & 2023. Application deadline is 04/30/21 and full details can be found here: https://www.srtc.org/2021-preservation-call-for-projects/
Next Board Meeting is May 13
The next SRTC Board of Directors will be Thursday, May 13 at 1:00 pm. All Board meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity to submit comments to the Board. The agenda, meeting log-in details and information about how to comment can be found at: https://www.srtc.org/srtc-policy-board/
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
In response to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery” released on January 8, 2021:
* Our office location remains closed until further notice.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
Who We Are & What We Do
The Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) is the lead agency for transportation planning for the area covered by Spokane County. SRTC offers services that include conducting transportation studies, census information analysis, air quality conformity and analysis, traffic count data, travel demand modeling and distributing state and federal funds to local transportation projects and programs. For more information on SRTC and member jurisdictions, see the “About SRTC” page.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.