To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
In response to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s Safe Start Washington plan for the COVID-19 pandemic:
* Our office space remains closed until Spokane County moves into Phase 3.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
Sabrina C. Minshall, SRTC Executive Director
Corridor Improvement Project in Airway Heights
A new multi-modal corridor improvement project in Airway Heights has been launched called West Plains Connections. This is a collaboration between city and county government agencies, tribal leaders and local landowners. Learn more about the project and take a survey to suggest input about project development at:https://www.westplainsconnection.com/
The DivisionConnects study is about more than just vehicular traffic. It is considering ALL types of road users – bicyclists, pedestrians, transit users, etc. Learn more at http://www.divisionconnects.org and take our short survey to let us know what types of future improvements along Division are important to you!
New Information on the US 195/I-90 Corridor Study
Based on input from the community workshop and online input, 5 project goals have been outlined for the US 195/I-90 Transportation Study. Also added an Existing Conditions Report. Learn about it at https://us195transportationstudy.com/
Who We Are & What We Do
The Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) is the lead agency for transportation planning for the area covered by Spokane County. SRTC offers services that include conducting transportation studies, census information analysis, air quality conformity and analysis, traffic count data, travel demand modeling and distributing state and federal funds to local transportation projects and programs. For more information on SRTC and member jurisdictions, see the “About SRTC” page.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.