Special Board Meeting on Friday, June 18
The SRTC Board of Directors will convene for a Special Meeting on Friday, June 18 at 2:00 pm on Zoom. The public is welcome to observe. The agenda and meeting link is available at: https://www.srtc.org/srtc-policy-board/
Request for Proposals: Legal Services
The Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) is requesting Proposals from qualified attorneys interested in serving as SRTC’s legal counsel. Specific expertise is sought from firms that have experience advising a public Board in areas relating to contract law, municipal law, state and federal grant requirements, the Washington Open Public Meetings Act, and the Washington Public Records Act. Statements from interested firms are due by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 22, 2021. Full information about this solicitation is available at https://www.srtc.org/news-and-notices/
Transportation Technical Committee
The next meeting of the TTC will be on Wednesday, June 23 at 1:30 pm on Zoom. The public is welcome to attend and there is an opportunity to submit public comments.
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
In response to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery” released on January 8, 2021:
* Our office location remains closed until further notice.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.