$2.5M Grant Awarded for Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
We are excited to announce that SRTC, in partnership with Avista and multiple jurisdictions and public agencies, has been awarded a $2.5M grant from the Dept of Commerce to build electric vehicle charging infrastructure throughout the Spokane region! Staff will give a full report to the Board of Directors on January 14. Learn more at: Dept of Commerce News Release
Next Board Meeting is Feb 11
The next SRTC Board of Directors will be Thursday, February 11 at 1:00 pm. All Board meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity to submit comments to the Board. The meeting agenda and more details at: https://www.srtc.org/srtc-policy-board/
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
In response to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery” released on January 8, 2021:
* Our office location remains closed until further notice.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
Who We Are & What We Do
The Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) is the lead agency for transportation planning for the area covered by Spokane County. SRTC offers services that include conducting transportation studies, census information analysis, air quality conformity and analysis, traffic count data, travel demand modeling and distributing state and federal funds to local transportation projects and programs. For more information on SRTC and member jurisdictions, see the “About SRTC” page.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.