Next Board Meeting is May 13
The next SRTC Board of Directors will be Thursday, May 13 at 1:00 pm. All Board meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity to submit comments to the Board. The agenda, meeting log-in details and information about how to comment can be found at: MAY BOARD MEETING
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
In response to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery” released on January 8, 2021:
* Our office location remains closed until further notice.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.