We're Looking for Your Input!
US 195/I-90 Study Final Report Now Available
Final Report & Executive Summary for the US 195/I-90 Study just released. Community members are invited to review & submit comments through the “Share Your Thoughts” link at the bottom of the page. https://us195transportationstudy.com/
The US 195/Interstate 90 Study is a regional effort to develop solutions to safety, mobility, access, and infrastructure challenges in the study area. The study is a regional collaboration between the City of Spokane, WSDOT, STA, Spokane County, & SRTC. Representatives from these agencies comprise the Study Advisory Team.
Based on significant input from the community and key stakeholders, the Study Advisory Team has developed a set of recommended projects that establish a transportation vision to address the existing and future challenges in the study area. The list of recommended projects are included in an Executive Summary and Final Report which are available on the study website.
Next Transportation Technical Committee Meeting
SRTC’s Transportation Technical Committee will meet on at 1:30 pm Wednesday, October 27 on Zoom. The meeting is open the public and everyone is welcome. The meeting agenda and packet is posted on the Transp. Technical Committee page
Please note that due to holidays, the November & December TTC meetings will be one week earlier than usual (Nov 17 & Dec 15, respectively).
Next Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting
The next Transportation Advisory Committee meeting is Monday, October 25 on Zoom at 3:00 pm The meeting is open the public and everyone is welcome. Meeting agenda and packet is available at: Transp. Advisory Committee
Please note that the December TAC meeting will be held one week early (Dec 20) due to the holiday.
Board of Directors Meeting Nov. 11
The SRTC Board of Directors meets next on Thursday, November 11 at 1:00 pm on Zoom. The agenda and packet will be is available by November 5.
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
* Our office location remains closed until further notice.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.