Board of Directors Meeting Nov 12
The next virtual meeting of the SRTC Board of Directors will be on Thursday, November 12 at 1:00 pm. Members of the public are invited to observe; public comments are accepted, but must be submitted in writing ahead of time. More info at: SRTC Board of Directors page.
Nov TTC Meeting One Week Early
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the Transportation Technical Committee will meet (virtually) on Wed, November 18, which is one week earlier than usual. The agenda and packet will be posted by November 13.
Applications for the public transportation funding opportunity through the 2021-2023 WSDOT Consolidated Grant Program are due 10/30/2020. Complete details can be found at the link below. One of the requirements of the process is assignment of regional project grades, which will be facilitated through SRTC. If your organization/agency is submitting application(s) to WSDOT’s Consolidated Grant Program, please also submit a copy of your application materials to Jason Lien at SRTC by October 30 (email@example.com). As required, SRTC will then facilitate the process to assign regional grades to projects primarily operating in Spokane County and provide this ranking information to WSDOT. https://wsdot.wa.gov/transit/grants/consolidated-grant-notice-funding-opportunity
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
In response to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s Safe Start Washington plan for the COVID-19 pandemic:
* Our office space remains closed until Spokane County moves into Phase 3.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
Sabrina C. Minshall, SRTC Executive Director
Who We Are & What We Do
The Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) is the lead agency for transportation planning for the area covered by Spokane County. SRTC offers services that include conducting transportation studies, census information analysis, air quality conformity and analysis, traffic count data, travel demand modeling and distributing state and federal funds to local transportation projects and programs. For more information on SRTC and member jurisdictions, see the “About SRTC” page.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.