2021 Call for Preservation Projects
Announcing the SRTC 2021 Call for Preservation Projects! This call will be used to fund capital maintenance and preservation projects to obligate in 2022 & 2023. Application deadline is 04/30/21 and full details can be found here: https://www.srtc.org/2021-preservation-call-for-projects/
Special Meeting March 1
Members of the SRTC Board of Directors are meeting on Monday March 1, 2021 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm to discuss regional transportation project priorities. There may be a quorum of SRTC Board members present. The meeting will be held via teleconference and while the public may observe the proceedings there will not be an opportunity for verbal public comments. For meeting log-in information go to SRTC Board or contact SRTC email@example.com at or (509) 343-6370.
Special Meeting March 4
Representatives of jurisdictions and agencies which are signatory members of the current Spokane Regional Transportation Council Interlocal Agreement (ILA) will convene on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 1:30 pm to discuss updates and revisions to the ILA. There may be a quorum of SRTC Board members present. The meeting will be held via teleconference and while the public may observe the proceedings there will not be an opportunity for verbal public comments. For meeting log-in information go to SRTC Board or contact SRTC at (509) 343-6370.
Next Board Meeting is Mar 11
The next SRTC Board of Directors will be Thursday, March 11 at 1:00 pm. All Board meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity to submit comments to the Board. The meeting agenda will be posted by March 5. Learn more details at: https://www.srtc.org/srtc-policy-board/
March Committee Meetings
The Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) will meet on Monday, March 22 at 3:00 pm. Agenda and packet will be posted by March 16; the Transportation Technical Committee (TTC) will convene on Wednesday, March 24 at 1:30 pm and the packet will be posted by March 18. Both meetings will be held on Zoom and are open to the public.
Learn More about the Future of Division St
What does the future hold for Division St? Well, DivisionConnects is working to find out. This is a multi-jurisdictional transportation & land use study of the Division St corridor and the project team just launched a new public input opportunity available now through an Online Open House. Learn more at DivisionConnects.org . The Open House has information about the current phase of the study including bus transit alternatives under consideration for Division St. The site is open late February and provides opportunity for the community to learn more and respond to questions about Division St transportation alternatives.
To our member agencies, community partners and Spokane County residents
In response to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery” released on January 8, 2021:
* Our office location remains closed until further notice.
* All SRTC staff continue to fulfill their job duties while working from home and are best reached by email. Or call the main phone line at 509.343.6370.
* We will continue to make all Board, TTC and TAC meetings accessible through remote video conferencing platforms.
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (links above) or LinkedIn for any important agency updates or announcements.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve the region during these challenging and changing times.
Who We Are & What We Do
The Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) is the lead agency for transportation planning for the area covered by Spokane County. SRTC offers services that include conducting transportation studies, census information analysis, air quality conformity and analysis, traffic count data, travel demand modeling and distributing state and federal funds to local transportation projects and programs. For more information on SRTC and member jurisdictions, see the “About SRTC” page.
- Provided data, analysis, and/or mapping products created and distributed by the Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) are for informational, planning reference, and guidance purposes only. They are based on the best information available at the time of production. SRTC makes no warranty, express or implied, related to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these materials and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. Any duplication or dissemination of the map/data should be accompanied by a statement that this is an SRTC map/data product. Any modification to SRTC data, mapping, or subsequent analysis shall not be represented as an SRTC product.