If you don’t use Twitter, one of the trending hashtags is #howSeattleRiots, and it’s basically poking fun at the politeness of Seattlites following their Super Bowl win. Here are a few of the tweets I saw:
- How Seattle Riots – The Ballard edition: Warning…contains images of responsible recycling and public displays of caring
- Drinking a craft beer straight from the bottle instead of using a glass!
- People spill Starbucks lattes on their MacBook airs.
- By starting a crowdfunding site for party damage… http://www.gofundme.com/6ni2ic
- Using the number 2 flush for number 1
Then I saw this video. Even during the chaos of the Super Bowl celebration, Seattle refuses to jaywalk.