Some advance notice of what’s open and what’s closed for the Thanksgiving holiday this week:
– Most Department of Transportation construction work will be suspended from Thursday, November 27th , through Sunday, November 30th, in anticipation of increased holiday traffic.
– Spokane City Hall will be closed on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 27 and 28.
– City of Spokane libraries, solid waste transfer stations, and the Waste to Energy Facility will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 27, but open regular hours the rest of the weekend.
– Thursday is a parking meter holiday, but normal meter use rules apply the rest of the weekend.
– All Spokane County offices, including the Public Safety Building, will be closed Friday and Saturday.