– On Monday, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday of this week (August 25, 26, and 27), beginning at 7:00 a.m. until as late as 5:00 p.m., WSDOT crews will be working on the signal system on SR 904 at Betz Road in Cheney.
– When that’s complete, the crew will do the same work on US 2 at the Deer Park/Milan Road intersection in Riverside. That work will be underway on Thursday and through mid-day Friday, August 28 & 29. Drivers should expect lane restrictions and possible slower traffic.
– On Tuesday, August 26, The Hatch Road Bridge, which crosses Latah Creek near U.S. 195, will be closed for maintenance work through Thursday, Aug. 28, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Motorists will need to find alternate routes. The work will include repairing broken and loose asphalt on the bridge’s deck.
– On Tuesday, August 26, WSDOT Maintenance Crews will have lanes closed on eastbound I-90 at Havana for bridge repairs from 9:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. the next morning. Drivers should expect slow traffic, congestion, and possible delays.
– On Wednesday, August 27, Maintenance Crews will be doing repairs on the Trent Bridge, mile post 0.82 on Trent Street, just east of Hamilton Street in both lanes in the east bound direction. Alternating one-way traffic flagger controlled from 1:00a.m. to 6:00 a.m. That work may also be underway Wednesday evening after 9:00 p.m. Steel plates will cover the areas for a couple of weeks, so motorcycles use caution.