Streetsblog is asking your opinion on the best and worst of transportation in 2012 for their annual ‘Streetsie’ awards. All you have to do is answer a couple questions about transportation on their website and they’ll tabulate the results on Dec. 27 and give out the awards. Some of the questions include:
- What’s your favorite celebrity endorsement of sustainable transportation?
- The most cringe-worthy egg-on-face moment for the GOP in 2012?
- The most sensible path forward for high-speed rail is?
- What’s causing the dip in vehicle miles traveled?
- MAP-21 expires in 21 months. When do you think a new bill will be enacted?
And a few other. Here’s a link to Streetsblog so you can voice your thoughts.