The Friends of the Centennial Trail Board each January sets priorirites for the year for the trail. Here are the priorities they recently determined for 2016:
- Finalize a gap completion plan
for Argonne Road.
- Find a solution for the Trail gap
from Boone to Pettet Drive that provides Class 1 roadway separation.
- Invest in way finding signs,
markers and mile posts when it is expedient to do so.
- Support Spokane City Parks plan
to renovate the Don Kardong Bridge.
- Encourage Trail use counting
technology in the Spokane Valley and Riverside State Park.
- Advocate for all recreational
trails in the region.
- Support completion of six major Trail
maintenance projects in 2016.