2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
The SRTC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is a comprehensive four-year program of regional transportation projects of all types: maintenance and preservation of existing roads, construction of new roads, public transit improvements, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, bridge replacement projects, etc. These projects come from cities, towns and agencies throughout Spokane County. The 2020-2023 TIP was adopted by the SRTC Board of Directors on October 10, 2019.
Other purposes of the TIP are to:
• Demonstrate fiscal constraint for the projects contained in the plan
• Demonstrate that the projects meet conformity with state air quality standards
• Identify other planned transportation projects adopted in local six-year TIPS
All transportation projects that receive federal funding are required to be included the TIP. SRTC updates the TIP every year and after it is approved it becomes part of the Washington State Transportation Improvement Program.
• Click on the image to the right to view the 2020-2023 TIP document.
• To view an interactive map of 2020-2023 TIP Projects, click here: TIP Webmap Viewer
Amendments to the TIP
The TIP is amended on a nearly monthly basis, January through October, as timelines, funding sources and other project details change. Amendments for 2020 are listed in the table below.
|Amendment||Date approved by State|
The guidebook provides information related to the development and maintenance of STRC’s TIP, SRTC calls for projects and various programming policies that apply to projects receiving SRTC regional funds. Click on the link below to open the 2019 TIP Guidebook.