– Stage at the Spokane Arena. Floats will work their way from there to Spokane
Falls Blvd. on Washington St.
– east on Spokane Falls Blvd. to Bernard St.,
– south on Bernard St. to Main Ave.
– west on Main Ave. to Stevens St.,
– north on Stevens St. to Spokane Falls Blvd.,
– down Spokane Falls Blvd. to Post St.,
– across the Post St. Bridge, and back to the Arena.
All roads should be reopened by 3 p.m. If all that’ss too much for your green beer-addled mind to comprehend, here’s a map of the parade route.
So how about it, who’s going to the parade?