The annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade, scheduled for this Saturday, March 12, will lead to a number of road closures downtown.
Parade entries begin their route from the parking lots at the Spokane Arena, heading south along Washington St. to the parade’s start at Spokane Falls Blvd.
– From there, the parade moves east on Spokane Falls Blvd. to Bernard St.,
– South on Bernard St. to Main Ave.,
– West on Main Ave. to Stevens St.,
– North on Stevens St. to Spokane Falls Blvd.,
– Down Spokane Falls Blvd. to Post St.,
– Across the Post St. Bridge, and back to the Arena.
Washington St., from the Arena to Spokane Falls Blvd., will close at 8:45 a.m., with the rest of the route closing at 11 a.m. Streets should be reopened by 2 p.m.