Here’s a roundup of updates from the City of Spokane:
• Division St. from Main Ave. to Spokane Falls Blvd. will be reduced by one lane through Friday, Oct. 31 for water work.
• Washington St. near Pacific Ave. will be reduced by two lanes on Monday, Nov. 3, from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. for water service installation.
• Five Mile Rd. near Stratton will be reduced to one lane on Monday, Nov. 3, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Crews will be repairing a water main.
• Monroe St. just north of its intersection with Indiana Ave. will have one lane closed on Wednesday, Nov. 5, so crews can repair a water valve.
• Aubrey L. White Pkwy. from Downriver Dr. to the Water Treatment Plant will be closed to traffic through Friday, Nov. 7 so crews can work on the combined sewer outfall located there.
• SR902, near W. Geiger Blvd. in Airway Heights, will have lane closures and obstructions while crews work on the Fairchild Water Transmission Main. Flaggers will be in place.
• Madison St. near its intersection with First Ave. will be reduced by two traffic lanes for the next week. The closure is needed for utility work.