– Nice enough weather to continue to walk and bike well into this fall.
– That local lawmakers earlier this week didn’t suggest stopping construction on the North Spokane Corridor all together until the economy improves. Instead they suggested scaling back the scope of the project.
– That we both still have jobs at SRTC (Glenn must not read this blog or we probably wouldn’t).
– Female motorcycle cops (this was Jeff’s submission).
– That voters had the foresight several years ago to approve the City’s Street Bond.
– That ridership on STA has continued to rise, even after gas prices dropped drastically.
– That my office is in the very back corner, where I can pretty much do whatever all day and no one notices I’m wearing my pajamas.
Have a great Thanksgiving. We’ll be back Monday, Dec. 1!