– Wellesley Ave. from Driscoll Blvd. to Assembly St. will have lane closures until mid-April as Water Department crews work on water service lines.
– Perry St. to North Center St., near the Avista complex, will be closed to traffic Monday, April 12, through Wednesday, April 14, as crews repave the approach and repair the railroad tracks.
– Crews will be repairing the Monroe St. Bridge on Friday, April 9 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., and Maple St. Bridge next week. Work is scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. southbound and 9 a.m. northbound ending at 3:30 p.m. each day.
– Crews will be crack sealing Third Ave. from Maple to Division streets next week.
– Strong Road will be graded on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 13 and 14, closing the road during the work.