So there’s a giant pothole on your route but the jurisdiction in charge of it hasn’t gotten around to filling it. What do you do to save your car’s allignment and your bike’s front tire? If you live in Tigard, OR, you call the ‘Potholes for Poverty’ program and a private company will come out and fill it, as long as you make a donation to charity.

Read more about this program and tell me if you would make a donation to charity in order to get your favorite pothole filled.

Translate ยป