It stands to reason that if you damage someone’s property you should pay for it right? But what about if the damage occured when that person was hitting you with their car? A New York man, struck by a police car while crossing the street, got a bill from the city for over $1,000 to repair the cruiser. Here’s the story from the Gothamist.
Translate ยป