SRTC’s Vision– SRTC is recognized for excellence in transportation planning and regional cooperation.
SRTC’s Mission– To coordinate transportation planning in the Spokane region by providing leadership, expertise, and a forum for collaboration.
Who We Are & What We Do
The Spokane Regional Transportation Council (SRTC) is the lead agency for transportation planning for the area covered by Spokane County. SRTC offers services that include conducting transportation studies, census information analysis, air quality conformity and analysis, traffic count data, travel demand modeling and distributing state and federal funds to local transportation projects and programs. For more information on SRTC and member jurisdictions, see the “About SRTC” page.
- December TTC Meeting one week early – Transportation Technical Committee meeting will be held on December 20 at 1:30pm.
- Upcoming Holiday Closures – SRTC will be closed Monday, December 25 and Monday, January 1, 2018
- No TAC Meeting in December – The Transportation Advisory Committee will not meet in December. The next meeting will be January 22, 2018.
- No January Board Meeting- The regular SRTC Board of Directors meeting scheduled for January 11, 2018 will not be held in order to host an orientation workshop for Board and committee members and staff at partner agencies.
- 2018 SRTC Board and Committee Meetings– Click the link to view the schedule of meetings for SRTC’s Board, Transportation Technical Committee (TTC), and Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC).
Join our mailing list to receive the SRTC quarterly newsletter.
Ouch! Duval County (which is mostly made up of Jacksonville, Florida) is serious about their walking issues. Two thousand people there have received tickets for some sort of walking infraction between 2012 and 2016, according to ProPublica. And about half that amount...