If you use O-90 through Spokane Valley, get ready for some restrictions and delays over the next week or so; crews will be reconfiguring the freeway between Sullivan and Barker roads from two to three lanes each direction.
Eastbound I-90 will be reduced to single lane traffic during the following days and hours:
• Thursday, December 1st from 9 a.m. until 3p.m.
• Thursday, December 1st from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. on Friday morning.
• Friday, December 2nd from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
• Friday December 2nd from 7 p.m. until work is completed sometime Saturday mid-day.
• Westbound I-90 will continue to have two through lanes through the weekend.
You can expect slow or stop and go traffic, heavy congestion, and long delays during this work and may wish to consider alternate routes.
Westbound I-90 will have the following restrictions:
• On Monday, December 5th, beginning at 7 a.m. until work is complete, eastbound I-90 will be reduced to two through lanes for center barrier work.
• Westbound I-90 will be reduced to one through lane from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. on Tuesday morning.