A reminder that if you have government business to do, you’d better get it done either today or tomorrow because we’ll all be at home wearing our bunny jammies the rest of the week. All government agencies are closed on Friday for the holidays, and most close around noon or 1 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
– Any remaining construction projects will also be shutting down early to accomodate holiday travellers. Construction will be suspended from noon on Wednesday until Monday the 28th.
– The Spokane City Council is not scheduled to meet on Monday, Dec. 28. Council meetings will resume on Monday, Jan. 4.
– Parking meters don’t have to be plugged on Friday, Dec. 25 but DO have to be plugged the day after Christmas.
– the Spokane County Building and Planning Department will close at 12:15 p.m. on Wednesday, December 23rd (Executive Order), and remain closed on Thursday, December 24th (staff furlough) through Friday, December 25th (holiday).
– All government offices open again on Monday, Dec. 28.