We held our public meeting for our Certification Planning Review last night to ask the public how they feel the transportation planning process is going. Here’s some of the feedback we heard:
– Put money into finishing the North Spokane Corridor before spending it on projects like Bridging the valley.
– Roads dominate the transportation planning process. Other modes of transportation deserve increased attention.
– The planning process needs to be more responsive to public comment.
– Find ways to get the the elderly and those with disabilities to jobs and services in the face of STA service cuts.
– Take a closer look at land use when planning for transportation.
Is there anything you have to add?