* On Tuesday, Aug. 11, the Newport Hwy. near its intersection with Westview Ave.will be reduced by one lane northbound so crews can install a water tap.
* Traffic signals at the intersection of Lincoln St. and 14th Avenue will not be operational until Aug. 14, while crews upgrade the signal standards. When the power’s out, everybody stops. Four-way stop signs are in place. Motorists should use caution and allow vehicles to take turns.
* Browne St. from Spokane Falls Blvd. to Main Ave. will have pedestrian and parking restrictions until August 20. Crews will doing underground utility work.
* Eighth Ave. from Sunset Blvd. to Government Way remains closed as part of the Fish Lake Trail project. The project is progressing. Crews have completed clearing and are installing the bridge fence.
* City Street Department crews are out:
o Crack sealing Howard St. from Boone to Indiana avenues.
o Repairing the following streets during working hours:
* Sprague Ave. from Freya to Havana streets—will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
* 37th Ave. from Freya to Ray streets—will be reduced by one lane on Monday and Tuesday. Flaggers will be in place.
* Repairing potholes. Call 625-7733 to report a pothole; please include the location and approximate size of the hole.
More details in the comments section…