* Mission Ave. from Greene St. to Trent Ave. and Myrtle St. from Mission to Trent avenues are closed until the second week in September. Local access is being maintained on Mission Ave. from Greene to Rebecca streets, and Spokane Community College and the City’s Fire Training Center are accessible from Greene St. Crews are doing sewer work.
* Eighth Ave. from Sunset Blvd. to Government Way remains closed as part of the Fish Lake Trail project. The project is progressing.
* City Street Department crews are out:
* Crack sealing 53rd Ave. from Crestline to Regal streets; Inland Empire Way from 28th Ave. to Hwy. 195; Fancher Rd. from Trent to Rutter avenues.; Chestnut Bridge from 17th to 18th avenues; and Marne Bridge from Clarke to Ash streets.
* Repairing Sunset Blvd. from Government Way to Cannon St. during working hours, motorists should expect closures and delays, and may want to drive an alternate route.
* Repairing potholes. Call 625-7733 to report a pothole; please include the location and the approximate size of the hole.