– A woman in a Miata almost hit me while I was crossing the street this morning. That surely would have left a bruise on my ankles and probably totalled her car.
– The mechanic said my starter isn’t bad, but it was about to fall off as someone didn’t tighten the bolts correctly.
– Is air conditioning really worth $400?? That’s what I paid to have mine fixed.
– The back wheel on my bike is apparently bent because it wobbles all over.
– Fuel efficient cars are great for the environment but could take a toll on our road system. Because they use less fuel, funds from gas taxes will decline, so higher fuel efficiency means we may no longer be able to afford to fund transportation services. Here’s more from the TampaBay.com blog on this catch 22 situation.