Bike to Work Week needs your help filling some volunteer positions. Here’s what’s needed:
– A photographer to take pictures at the Education Fair, kickoff breakfast, wrap-up party, and on the fly as opportunities arise.
– Volunteers for EduFair–Sunday, May 10, 11am-4pm, Riverpark Square.
– Volunteers to set up and tear down, staff the bike corral, and info table for the Kickoff Breakfast–Monday, May 11, 7-9am, Riverfront Park Gondola Meadows.
– Volunteers to set up and tear down, and staff the bike corral and info table at the Wrap-up Party–Friday, May 15, 4:30-6:30pm, Steam Plant Grill.
– Clubs, organizations, and businesses that want to host an energizer station to hand out food, beverages, and other items.
If you can help out with any of these needs, please email Bike To Work Week here.